Monday, August 10, 2009

Alphabet Walk

Rules:
Walk wherever you want for an hour
Take pictures to represent each letter of the alphabet
The more creative, the better


When I first started out and I was snapping pictures left and right I had a feeling that this was going to be pretty easy, that is until I worked my way to the bottom of the alphabet and the search started to get a little harder. The most frusterating were J,K,Q, and Z so those I feel were the ones where I was least creative. I didn't chose a specific route at all I just started at my apartment and just started walking which was really nice, it kept my mind off of the destination and more on the different pictures I was trying to capture.

I just moved into my new apartment over the weekend so the area is pretty new to me so it was pretty interesting winding around all of the streets, and one of the plus sides I found some new places to eat and some sweet parks. I wanted to make my walk to be sort of a game for the walker so I went for the sort of 'I Spy' feel




A is for my apartment




B is for bamboo
C is for compost

D is for driveway



E is for the end of the universe


F is for fire hydrant


G is for garage

H is for Holgate

I is for ivy
J is for June

K is for kiddie play structure

L is for this mini lighthouse

M is for this mosaic of a mouse

N is for this now renting sign





O is for this old tv





P is for the pub across the street from my apartamento



Q is for this quaint litte house





R is for rose






S is for sunflower






T is for the train that wakes me up in the morning






U is for United Stationers Supply Co.








V is for violet retaining wall





W is for when children are present





X is for x-rated nekked lady sculpture on a porch







Y is for yard sale






Z is for dandelions magically formed in the shape of a Z on the side of the road

No comments:

Post a Comment